Ok, people… this is the last shopping weekend until Christmas! Are you ready?
Do you have a DIYer in your life that you have no idea what to get them and you’ve waited until just about the last minute? Here are some ideas for gifts that any DIYer would be excited to get under the tree!! (especially me… hint, hint… just sayin’)
1. Wacom Bamboo Splash Pen Tablet, Amazon (I have this and it makes it a lot easier to do freehand art on the computer. It takes a little while to get used to it — it acts as a mouse when it’s plugged in — but it makes drawing much easier.)
2. SINGER Fashion Mate Stylist Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Automatic Needle Threader, Amazon
3. DEWALT 4-in-1 Heavy Duty Staple and Brad Tacker, Home Depot
4. Silhouette Cameo Electronic Cutting Tool, Silhouette
5. 2013-2014 life planner -party pops –charcoal, Erin Condren
7. Dremel Saw-Max Tool Kit, Lowe’s