Here’s another recipes that plays on my Mixed Berry Cheesecake Parfait recipe, but this one has chocolate!! With summer winding down, I wanted to share with you another easy recipe for those last few summer parties!It’s quickly becoming one of my favorite recipes for a quick, summer dessert!
1 cup peanuts
2 boxes of Sugar Free Instant Pudding (2 coordinating varieties — I used chocolate and white chocolate, but I also think banana cream and chocolate fudge would work well in this)
- Put 1 cup of peanuts into a food processor. Pulse to blend until it’s beginning to become the consistency of peanut butter.
- Pat the peanut mixture into the bottom of a 9″ x 9″ dish.
- Mix the first pudding mix with 1 cup of almond milk.
- Pour over the nuts in the dish and smooth out. Put in the refrigerator and chill for 5 minutes to set.
- Mix second pudding mix with 1 cup of almond milk.
- Pour over the first pudding layer in the dish and smooth out. Put dish back in the refrigerator and chill for 5 minutes to set.
- Remove from refrigerator and spread cool whip over the top of the second pudding layer.
- Garnish with chopped pecans.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours before serving.
Hope you enjoy!